Dontí have a cheque book? Money order just a hassle?
Then why not renew over the telephone via Credit Card. How easy is that?
Our Secretary, Anna Deane will be happy to accept membership renewals via Credit Card
Just call Anna on 03 5988 4745 to arrange a quick and easy renewal.
If you would like to join our club the application form is on the website
Click here > > >
Diego Garcia has been approved to judge our 2018 Championship Show .. See News Page >
BOXER ASSOCIATION OF VICTORIA OPEN SHOW RESULTS - 2017 > > >
Dog Lovers Show will be held May 5,6,7 2017 .... Click here to see how much fun we have > > >
"The History of Boxers in Victoria 1947 - 2004" Reduced to $25 (Leather Cover $50) +P&H > > >
Code of Practice for the Keeping of Dogs
- The Code of Practice for the private keeping of Dogs under section
7 (1) of the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act 1986 is now effective from
15th November 2007 and mentions DOGS VICTORIA as an organisation that can
provide further information.
- Please be advised that the Code of Practice for the Private Keeping of Dogs,
made under the provisions of the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act 1986,
was gazetted in the Victorian Government Gazette on 15 November 2007.
- The Code provides the minimum standards of accommodation, management and
care appropriate to the physical and behavioural requirements of dogs kept
under private ownership.
- See attached file: GG2007G046_dog welfare code.pdf - 299KB
- The Bureau of Animal Welfare will be printing the code in booklet format for
distribution, and there will be publicity about the code to advise the
community of its existence.