HOW TO JOIN
Click below for Printer Friendly Application Form!
Any Person owning a pure bred Boxer dog or
interested in any of the activities referred to in the Statement of Purposes
of the Club who is nominated and approved for membership as provided in these
Rules is eligible to be a member of the Club on payment of the entrance fee
and annual subscription payable under the Rules. A copy of the Rules and
Regulations of the Boxer Association of Victoria will be provided upon
acceptance of your membership.
Should you wish to join the Boxer Association Victoria, please click below for a
printable copy of the Application Form
STATEMENT OF PURPOSES
The objects of
the Boxer Association of Victoria Inc. are:
- to affiliate with DOGS VICTORIA Inc .
- to promote and encourage the breeding of pure bred dogs and in particular the Boxer
- to promote and raise the standards and exhibition of registered pure bred dogs, particularly the Boxer;
- to promote the holding of exhibitions under DOGS VICTORIA Inc. Rules and Regulations and to conduct Exhibitions and/or to promote Obedience Training and to conduct Obedience Trials, Tracking Tests, and Field Trials;
- to foster, promote and protect the interests of exhibitors of dogs at exhibitions and particularly the exhibitors of the Boxer;
- to collect ,verify and publish information relation to dogs and the breeding and exhibition of dogs;
- to educate and encourage members, breeders and judges to abide by the requirements and standards approved by the DOGS VICTORIA for the conduct of Exhibitions and Shows
- to promote good fellowship and sportsmanship amongst members and those participating in or attending at Exhibitions and Shows;
- to inform members of, and make known to them, the Laws and Regulations of the State relating to the ownership and care of dogs, and the responsibility of owners for the conduct and actions of their dogs;
- to hold functions and lectures relating to dogs and to the purposes of the club generally;
- to provide awards and donate prizes for competition at Exhibitions and for the competiton by breeders and the exhibitors of dogs;
- to foster relations with other Clubs and bodies having similar aims;
- to promote and assist worthy causes, as agreed at a General Meeting of the members of the Club;
- to invest the funds of the Club not immediately required in such manner as the members or the committee in lieu thereof shall determine;
- to purchase, hire, lease, etc and to do such things as are conductive or incidental to promoting and achieving the purpose of the Club;
- to carry on such other activities or promote or encourage interest in the breeding, upkeep and training of and the general well-being and improvement of the Boxer and to do all such other things as may be necessary or conductive to carrying out the objects of the Club.
APPLICATION FORM PDF (70kb)
Complete all details as requested
and forward to the Secretary.
Postal Address: The Secretary,
Boxer Association of Victoria Inc.
PO Box 309
Mount Martha 3934
* PDF files can be viewed in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed you can download it directly from Adobe. Click the link below.
This is a free download.